Welcome to Uniqueli-Sold, It's so nice of you to stop by! This page will show you how to easily create some of my favorite creations and share with you a few valuable tips along the way. ARE YOU READY? Okay, Let's work!
The mother will be able to use the container after use. The container was purchased at Michael's, I wanted to use a color scheme for boys so I chose blue. I gathered some blue items for the baby which included a huge blue parenting book, some baby blue baby candles (for room decor) the candles were of a sleeping baby, a blue & white bunny, first baby bank, 5 different blue onesits, several wash clothes, diapers in the bottom rolled for height (1 bag ) and a cute blue hat, scarf and glove knitted set accompanied by some blue Easter eggs for theme only. (newborns can't eat candy)
- I began assembling things the way I see fit.
- I then put things
according to what's pleasing to my eye, don't be alarmed you my have to adjust
things a time or two.
- Always start with tallest item in
back this way it can be seen and if it's a sturdy item it can be an anchor for
the other items near it.
- I place the smaller items in front with lots of cushion underneath to assure those items are also seen. (people are very visual)
- After everything looks like I'd prefer I use clear tape to make the items secure.
- Now you're ready to wrap.